2023 Ferrari Marque of the Year
The 41st Annual Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix is the nation’s largest vintage street race. The 10-day event includes races, car shows, and parties. The schedule below has details and links for Ferrari events featured throughout the PVGP Race Week. We are excited to welcome everyone to Pittsburgh this summer!
2023 PVGP Race Week Events Honoring Ferrari
We invite you to join us in celebrating Ferrari as our Marque of the Year. Our Motorsports Festival will also honor the Ferrari NART – North American Race Team in our Italian Cortile Show at Schenley Park on July 22/23. Ferrari has a rich history of craftsmanship and innovation and a passion for the best.
Sunday, July 9 – Kick-Off Rallye
– A countryside tour and a scavenger hunt rolled into one – a casual and fun event with no experience required.
– Starting and ending at Dual Devils Garage in Houston.
– Your $80 entry includes participation in the Rallye and Cookout meal for the driver and navigator.
– Special Ferrari group and prize for the highest finishing Ferrari.
Friday, July 14 – Blacktie & Tailpipes Gala
– Formal black-tie party at the Fox Chapel Golf Club
– We are planning a very special display of Ferrari’s parked outside the club.
– Tickets are $295 per person with Open Bar Cocktail Hour.
July 14-16 Weekend – Historics at Pitt Race
– Experience the heart-pounding thunder of the PVGP Historics at Pittsburgh International Race Complex in Beaver County.
– Visit the paddock and meet racers up close.
– Admission is $30 per day, children 12 and under are free. Hours are 9 AM – 5 PM.
– Catch a Charity Ride of the track as a passenger at lunchtime on the weekend for $50/lap.
– There’s lots to do at Pittsburgh International Race Complex
Saturday, July 15 – Ferrari Car Show on Saturday at the PVGP Historics
– Join all other Ferrari’s for a Tailgate Party on Spectator Hill
– $50 gate entry person includes gate entry and VIP Parking for your Ferrari
– Mingle amongst the cars and drivers in the expansive paddock and watch the vintage races from multiple venues.
Monday, July 17 – Walnut Street Invitational Car Show
– This is an invitational Car Show in Shadyside with 125 cars.
– There will be a special display of Ferrari’s by invitation.
– Show is free for spectators to attend and runs from 5-9 PM.
Tuesday, July 18 – Waterfront Car Cruise
– This is open to the public car cruise at the Waterfront Shopping Center in Homestead.
– All Ferraris will be parked in the feature area of the Cruise.
– $10 donation to be in the show that features 750 cars of all types.
Wednesday, July 19 – Tune-Up at the SouthSide Works
– This is a car-themed party from 5-9 PM in the SouthSide Works.
– Cars of all years and models are encouraged.
– Featured area for Ferraris to display.
– Cost is $50 per car and includes two drinks.
Thursday, July 20 – Countryside Tour
– This is a brisk romp through the countrysides of western PA
– The tour departs from the Ramada Inn, in the lovely and historic town of Ligonier at 11:00 AM
– Tour stops at Jamison Farm, in Latrobe for a delicious lunch and refreshments.
– Open to a limited number of Ferraris on a first come basis
Thursday, July 20 – Passport to Elegance Jet Center Party
– An exclusive Hangar Party at the Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport from 6:30-11 PM.
– $395 per person includes premium appetizers and open bar with an Italian theme
– Special display of Ferraris attending the event.
– Charity auction.
Friday, July 21 – Ferrari Marque of the Year Dinner Reception at the Pittsburgh Golf Club
Please join Ferrari Club members, honored guests and Grand Prix dignitaries for a relaxing evening at the Historic Pittsburgh Golf Club. A strolling dinner and cash bar accompanied by some live entertainment while you enjoy the evening inside the clubhouse and a preview of the attractions at the Cortile. Car show participants for the evening will also get their dash card required for entrance for the weekend and receive expedited entry both Saturday and Sunday. $65 per person
July 22/23 – Italian Cortile at the International Car Show in Schenley Park
The “Cortile della Corsa” is the Italian Car Show at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. In Italian, “Cortile” translates into courtyard, which is an appropriate name for our display of fine Italian macchina on the 18th hole of the Bob O’Connor Golf Course at Schenley Park. As the 2023 Marque Ferraris will get a special display. All Italian cars, all makes, and ages, are welcome to the annual Cortile Italian Car Show. Enjoy the entire weekend at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix overlooking the car shows on the Schenley Park Golf Course and the vintage races through the city streets.
$150 Entry includes:
- Weekend parking for your car in the Cortile on the golf course
- Cortile t-shirt, car decal, PVGP poster and PVGP color race program
- Lunch for two in the Pittsburgh Golf Club on Saturday, July 22
- Dashcard with a unique Bio of your car
- Lanyard Badges – Required for admission to the Clubhouse
- VIP Admission at the Westinghouse Pond to watch the races
- Additional lunches can be purchased for $45 each
- There are no lunches available Sunday
- You can register for Sunday only for $75