American Car Show
Weekend August 3-4, 2024
The PVGP’s American Car Show has everything from Model A’s to Z-28’s. Featuring all American cars from the early 1900’s all the way up to the present day. Classics, customs, street rods and muscle cars are welcome to the display on the Bob O’Connor Golf Course just below the clubhouse.
This show continues to grow each year and contains the widest variety of cars on the golf course. Vehicles from every American manufacturer are represented. Car clubs are encouraged to participate as a group and will be parked together, but individual entries are always welcome.
Registration is Open
Race Weekend & International Car Show in Schenley Park – August 3-4, 2024
Schenley Park is the scene of one of the area’s largest car shows on the August 3-4 weekend. The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix stages an International Car Show – a combined show of 20 distinct displays featuring nearly 3,000 cars. Show your car on the Bob O’Connor Golf Course at Schenley Park all weekend and watch the vintage races through the city streets. Cars of all makes and years are welcome – including new cars! Enjoy a picnic atmosphere, browse the sponsor tents, visit vendors and enjoy the various food vendors. The main gate on Schenley Drive and Forbes Avenue intersection opens each day at 8:00 AM for pre-registered cars.
Cost: $50 donation per car (Increases to $60 on July 25)
- Includes weekend parking on the golf course.
- Complimentary PVGP Race Program and decal.
- Wristband for driver and one passenger, good for the weekend.
- On-line registration closes at midnight August 1 and you must pay at the gate after that.
When you register and pay online, please print or save the receipt on your mobile device. You will need to bring that receipt to gain entry to the Car Show field at Schenley Park at the top of Schenley Drive. Your receipt will contain a QR code that will be scanned upon entry to facilitate a quick and touchless process. Upon entering, you and one passenger in your vehicle will be given wristbands to allow you to leave and return or to visit the start/finish area.
There are dedicated PVGP car shows that have different pricing and amenities. Visit the links below to learn more and register:
- MINI Marque of the Year Car Show – Hosted by MINI of Pittsburgh
- All Squad – A mix of cars hosted by All Squad Club
- Audi Car Club Show – Hosted by Audi Club of Western PA
- BMW Pavilion – Hosted by Allegheny Region BMW Club
- British Car Day – Hosted by the Western PA Triumph Association
- Cars ‘N’ Coffee Pittsburgh – Exotic car display by invitation only
- Cortile della Corsa – Car Show for Italian and French cars by the Pittsburgh Golf Club
- Mercedes-Benz Car Club Show – Hosted by the Mercedes-Benz Club
- Porsche Car Show – Hosted by the ARPCA
- Vintage Motorbike Show – Hosted by Pittsburgh Ton-Up
- Steel City Society – Car Club Display
- North Hills Sports Car Club – Club Display beside MINI
- Twisted Impressionz – Car Club Display
- Patron Parking – a Sunday-only, trackside Party starting at $200 a spot
The American Car Show is held at the Bob O’Connor Golf Course. Cars are displayed on the first and second fairways just below the clubhouse. As you enter Schenley Park from the top of Schenley Drive you will be directed to enter GATE B on your right.