International Car Show
July 22-23, 2023 Weekend
Sponsored by Caliente Pizza & Draft House
Schenley Park is the scene of one of the nation’s largest car shows on the July 22-23 weekend. The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix stages an International Car Show – a combined show of 20 separate displays featuring more than 3,000 cars. The PVGP is thrilled to welcome Caliente Pizza & Draft House as the title sponsor of our show this year! Look for their food truck beside Ford and their racecar on the track and special awards from Caliente.
It’s a weekend show open to everyone – no invitation is needed. All makes, all years, are welcome. You’ll be a part of the show with the best parking spot all weekend to watch the vintage races on the streets surrounding the golf course. Shine up your ride and be a part of the show. For info email Car Show Chairperson Bob Speer.
Registration Now Open
Your fee includes your weekend car display spot, a PVGP Race Program ($10 value) and a PVGP decal ($5 value). You will receive 2 PVGP wristbands ($10 each value) that allow you access to the show field and at the start/finish area all weekend.
- Early online registration thru May 31 – $40 per car
- Regular online registration June 1 thru July 20 – $50 per car
- Late registration after July 20 – $60 per car at the gate
Registration can only be done through our online Vivenu portal above. Once you register, you will need to go back and add the year, make, and model of your car – it is imperative that you enter this information so that you get a dash card and be placed in the proper show. You will need to bring that receipt to gain entry to the Car Show field at the top of Schenley Drive. Your receipt will contain a QR code that will be scanned upon entry to facilitate a quick and touchless process. We strongly encourage you to pre-register now to ensure you get a spot on the field and to speed up the entry process. Refunds and single-day discounts are not available.
This registration page should be used for the following International Car Shows:
- American Car Show – A general show for all American cars with no host club
- Asian Car Show – All Asian cars, including Subaru
- European Car Show – A general show with no host club
- Volkswagen Car Show – Hosted by the Fresh Air VW Car Club
- MINI Car Show – Hosted by MINI of Pittsburgh
There are dedicated car shows that have different pricing and registration that include amenities like lunch, drinks, a tent and judging. Visit the links below:
- Audi Car Show – Hosted by Audi Club of Western PA
- British Car Day – Hosted by the Western PA Triumph Association
- BMW Pavilion – Hosted by Allegheny Region BMW Club
- Cortile – Car Show for Italian and French cars Hosted by the PVGP
- Ferrari – Marque of the Year Car Show in the Italian Cortile
- Mercedes-Benz Car Show – Hosted by the Mercedes-Benz Club
- Porsche Car Show – Within the PVGP European Car Show
- Vintage Motorbike Show – Hosted by Pittsburgh Ton-Up
- Cars ‘N’ Coffee Pittsburgh – Exotic car display by invitation
- Steel City Society – Club Display
Thank you for supporting the PVGP and our charities. This show is a fundraiser that provides residential care, treatment and support for people with autism and intellectual/developmental disabilities. With your help we have donated $6.4 million to charity since 1983.
Car to enter at the top of Schenley Drive by showing your emailed or printed receipt or the barcode on your phone.Every car show participant will be given a wristband to enter the showgrounds. Walk-in Spectators can obtain a wristband online or pay $10 when they enter.
The entrance to International Car Show is at the top of Schenley Drive where it intersects Forbes Avenue in Squirrel Hill, just below the Schenley Park Golf Course clubhouse. Here is a link to the map.
Gates open at 9:30 AM and Car Shows run from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM on the weekend.
Registration Notice: When you register and pay online, please print or save the receipt on your mobile device. You will need to bring that receipt to gain entry to the Car Show field at Schenley Park at the top of Schenley Drive. Your receipt will contain a QR code that will be scanned upon entry to facilitate a quick and touchless process. Upon entering you and one passenger in your vehicle will be given wristbands to allow you to leave and return or to visit the start/finish area. Thank you for supporting the PVGP and our charities.