International Car Show
July 23/24, 2022 Weekend – Schenley Park
Schenley Park is the scene of one of the area’s largest car shows on the July 23-24 weekend. The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix stages an International Car Show – a combined show of 20 separate displays featuring more than 3,000 cars. Display your car and get a front-row seat to watch the vintage races through the streets!
It’s a weekend show open to everyone – no invitation is needed. All makes, all years, all countries, are welcome. You’ll be a part of the show with the best parking spot all weekend to watch the vintage races on the streets surrounding the golf course. Shine up your ride and be a part of the show.
The entrance to International Car Show is at the top of Schenley Drive where it intersects Forbes Avenue in Squirrel Hill, just below the Schenley Park Golf Course clubhouse. Here is a link to the map.
Gates open at 9:30 AM and Car Shows run from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM on the weekend.
Registration is now open and can only be done online. The cost to participate in the Car Show is $50 and includes your weekend car display spot, a PVGP race program, and decal. Registration closes at midnight on Thursday, July 21, after which participants must pay at the gate and the price increases to $60. We strongly encourage you to pre-register here now to assure you get a spot in the car show and to speed up the new touchless entry process. This is a charity fundraiser – refunds and single-day discounts are not available.
Please visit the links below for individual car show details and to register. There are different arrangements and costs for different cars and car clubs:
- Porsche Marque of the Year – A special show hosted by ARPCA
- American Car Show – A general show for all American cars with no host club
- Asian Car Show – All Asian cars, including Subaru
- Audi Car Show – Hosted by Audi Club of Western PA
- British Car Day – Hosted by the Western PA Triumph Association
- BMW Pavilion – Hosted by Allegheny Region BMW Club
- European Car Show – A general show with no host club
- Cortile – Car Show for Italian and French cars Hosted by the PVGP
- MINI Car Show – Hosted by MINI of Pittsburgh
- Mercedes-Benz Car Show – Hosted by the Mercedes-Benz Club
- Porsche Car Show – Hosted by the Allegheny Region Porsche Club
- Vintage Motorbike Show – Hosted by Pittsburgh Ton-Up
- Volkswagen Car Show – Hosted by the Fresh Air VW Car Club
- Viper Spotlight – Hosted by Viper Owners Association
- Cars ‘N’ Coffee Pittsburgh – Exotic car display by invitation
The PVGP’s International Car Show is comprised of 3,000 cars including classic, antique, and exotic vehicles from all countries – see below for details on each event. For info email Car Show Chairperson Bob Speer.
Registration Notice: When you register and pay online through ShowClix, please print or save the email receipt in your phone. You will need to bring that receipt either as a hardcopy or on your mobile device to gain entrance to the Car Show field at Schenley Park. Your receipt will contain a QR code that will be scanned upon entry to facilitate a quick and touchless process. When you enter you and all passengers in your vehicle will be given wristbands to allow you to leave and return or to visit the start/finish area. Thank you for supporting the PVGP and our charities.