Weekend July 22/23, 2023
After years of being moved around the showfield, the PVGP is proud that French Cars now have a home within the Cortile display on the 18th hole of the golf course and it will be called the French Quarter!
In 2019 the Cortile Italian Car Show team invited several Citroën’s to display their Maserati powered SM’s in their show area. In 2021 a Pur Sang Bugatti was displayed at the Cortile as well as a number of other French manufactured cars.
With the history of many of the Italian and French marques entwined, disentangled and re-entiwned over the decades, 2022 became the year that the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix officially created the French Quarter.
Timely, because of the creation of Stellantis in 2019, that merged Fiat Chrysler with Peugeot & Citroën once again bringing many French and Italian marques under the same ownership.
The French Quarter car show participants enjoy lunch with the Cortile Participants and their cars are to be judged for their own award on Saturday. On Sunday, French Quarter participants are treated to “Wine on 9”, the VIP trackside viewing area at the Westinghouse Pond.
All French cars including Alpine, Bugatti, Citroën, Delage and Delahaye are welcome as are any other French manufactured cars. Viva La France!
Your Entry includes:
– Weekend parking for your French car in the Cortile on the golf course.
– Cortile t-shirt, Cortile wine goblet, car decal, and Race Program.
– Lunch for two in the Pittsburgh Golf Club on Saturday, July 22.
– Additional lunches can be purchased for $35 each. There are no lunches available Sunday.
Schedule – Saturday, July 22
- 8:00 AM Trailers unloaded by special arrangement
- 9:00 AM Gates open
- 9:00 AM Westinghouse Pond VIP area opens
- 9:00 AM Clubhouse opens for coffee & snacks
- 10:00 AM Cortile Cup Judges begin the tour
- 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM Lunch
- Noon – Cortile Cup Winner Announced
- 1:30 PM Cortile Cup Awards presented in the Winner’s Circle
- 5:00 PM show ends for the day, Westinghouse Fountain area closed
Schedule – Sunday, July 23
- 9:00 AM Gates open. Westinghouse Pond Private Race viewing area opens
- 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM – Visit the Westinghouse Pond for “Wine on Nine”, a perfect time to bring some wine/cheese and enjoy the races!
- 5:00 PM show ends for the day
You can register now by clicking the Vivenu link below. You will register through the Italian Cortile since it is the same showground. You can bring as many people in your car as you like. Each passenger will be given a wristband, good for reentry. Online registration closes at 11 PM on July 13, Your $150 Entry includes:
- Weekend parking for your car on the golf course
- Cortile t-shirt, car decal, PVGP poster and PVGP color race program
- Lunch for two in the Pittsburgh Golf Club on Saturday, July 22
- Dashcard with a unique Bio of your car
- Lanyard Badges – Required for admission to the Clubhouse
- VIP Admission at the Westinghouse Pond to watch the races
- Additional lunches can be purchased for $45 each
- There are no lunches available Sunday
Registration can only be done through our above online Vivenu portal. Once you register, you will need to go back in and add the year, make, and model of your car – it is imperative that you enter this information so that you get a dash card and be placed in the proper show. You will need to bring that receipt to gain entry. Your receipt will contain a QR code that will be scanned upon entry to facilitate a quick and touchless process. We strongly encourage you to pre-register now to ensure you get a spot on the field and to speed up the entry process. Refunds and single-day discounts are not available.
The PVGP has partnered with EventConnect as our hotel partner portal. This ensures that PVGP attendees, car club partners, sponsors and race teams have the best accommodations at the lowest rates while at the same time helping to raise charitable funds. During the Race Week at least 20% of the visitors are from out-of-town and on average, EventConnect can save them 24%. Click the box below check out the hotel partners and the great deals available.