Historic Race Weekend at PIRC
July 14-17, 2022
Pitt Race has 12 garages for rental on a first-come basis. Four garages are adjacent to the North Track paddock area; six additional garages are on the ground floor of the Event Center on top of the hill. Garage bays are equipped with roll-up garage doors. Extension cords are prohibited for external usage. Garage facilities include access to modern restrooms. The cost for the weekend is $350. Garages will be available on Wednesday, July 13 from 6:00 PM through 6:00 PM Sunday, July 17. Reserve your spot on your racer entry form on a first-come-first-served basis when registering on MotorsportReg. Please specify if you desire a garage in the Conference Center or the lower North Track paddock garage.
RULES OF USE
- Vehicles, bikes, tools and related gear must remain within the rented garage boundaries and not encroach into the boundaries of adjacent garages, regardless of whether the adjacent garages are occupied.
- Trailers, mobile homes and larger support vehicles are parked in paddock areas so that traffic around the building is not obstructed.
- The upper parking lot (between garages and Wilson Circuit) may be used for normal-size (i.e., pickup trucks and cars) support vehicles but not for semi-rig tractors, mobile homes, camping trailers or vehicle hauling trailers.
- Use “out of the way” North Track Paddock areas for support conveyances other than pickup trucks and cars and use common sense so as not to rob other participants of desirable paddock spots.
- Electrical power from within the garages is not to be extended outside the garages
- Oils, brake fluids, antifreeze and solvents are not to be placed into sanitary sewer or storm drain inlets… they are to be appropriately disposed of in drums provided for that purpose (located near the shed on the Wilson Circuit Paddock Road).
- Rental garages are to be left in the clean condition in which they were found. Please notify the track office if a garage is not completely clean at the beginning of the rental period.
For reference please note that garages 1, 3, 5 and 7 face towards the timing tower and track
PIRC is enclosed with a security fence and has security personnel making rounds overnight when camping is permitted for an event. However, the track is not responsible for any personal items left in the garages or elsewhere at the facility.